Thursday, December 28, 2017

Altered Art Canvas featuring Charmed with Marilyn


Hello everyone! Marilyn here to share a canvas  with you today. I worked with the beautiful Charmed collection. Let's take a look...



 I started out giving a coat of  white gesso to all the canvas. Next, I added textures and created a design with the Serenity Stickable stencil and Primer Paste. I cut out six clocks with the Tick Tock Die and white cardstock, I adhered two clocks together to create a little of dimension. I made a design with all the pieces and adhered them on the canvas with gel medium.  Then, I mixed some acrylics to paint the canvas.





Then, I cut some images  and the sentiment from the Charmed Perfection paper.






I cut out the key from the Unlocked Die and painted it with acrylic paints.







I adhered 3D Balls, 3D Powder, jewels with gel medium to add more textures.




Bo Bunny Supplies:

Pattern Paper- Charmed- Perfection

Die- Unlocked Die, Tick Tock Die

Stickable Stencil- Serenity

Pearlescent- Silver

Double Dot- Tuxedo Jewel




1 comment: